STUDIO PROBLEMS IN PHOTOGRAPHY
BLACK AND WHITE /HONORS
ASSIGNMENT #1: LOST AND FOUND...
In this assignment we focus on two important aspects of picture making; aperture / depth of field, and perspective / field of view. For this assignment you are to focus two different types of imagery- arranged still life (specifically fruit and/or organic objects) and found still life (specifically things found in the snow)
During the collection of images you must keep a log of the shutter speed and aperture information for each frame you shoot.
- Make three (3) photos from each area of concentration.
- Use physical perspective to either include or exclude background elements.
- Use aperture to choose if background elements are in or out of focus.
- Print the photos 6x9 with a full frame border.
- Due date (critique-ready): Wednesday February 10, 2016